SurajKund Fair (Mela) is the very famous handicrafts fair organized yearly in Faridabad in February by Surajkund Mela Authority & Haryana Tourism Department to promote handicrafts items from different parts of India.
Many talented artists come from different states of India and across the World to showcase their handlooms & handicrafts items of their respective states.
For the 30thSurajkund International Crafts Mela-2016 that ended up today ‘Youngest State – Telangana’ has been chosen to be the Theme. Around 20 countries & all the states of India participated in this grand crafts fair.
This fair becomes the talk of capital for splash of colours, rhythm of drum beats and joy de-vivre merge at Surajkund in Faridabad, Haryana during the first fortnight of each February.
Surajkund Crafts fair celebrates the unique diversity of Indian traditions and culture in a ambience, created to represent the ethos of rural India. Apart from handlooms and handicrafts of India, this fair also comes with handmade fabrics soaked in ethnic colours, toys, jewels & more for the buyers.
For visitors & tourists Surajkund crafts mela offer variety of cuisines to try for. For kids & youngsters the place offer adventure sports and joy rides.
If you ask us why we visited it ? then here are the 5 reasons to visit Surajkund crafts mela –
- Surajkund fair is an excellent place to explore art, for art lovers.
- Excellent place to experience colorful photography.
- Want to enjoy lots of rides & food cuisines at one place then Surajkund Mela is one such perfect place, though you can get disappointed from food quality, at times.
- Antics shopping for home and office from furniture to Mats.
- Best place to hangout in groups.
For LetUsPublish readers, here we have best of Surajkund International Crafts Mela pictures. Here you go –
Thanks for giving us your precious time, do share your love for the travel log, and keep sharing our posts over social media.
Read More Articles-
- 20 Ways in Which Traveling Brings Out the Best in You
- Top 5 Hotels Of Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
- Jumpin Heights – One Stop Destination In Rishikesh for Adventure Lovers