Hey Foodies, here I am with the review of an awesome place to hangout in Sec-14 Market Gurgaon. The place is known with the name Café Tafri and it is in the same row where ‘Om Sweets’ is situated.
I digged this place from the data of AskMe.com and it is all because of the AskMe.com banner I found on a food blog Mystic Foodie Mantra.
Let me tell you my story with Café Tafri – I visited it to take a coffee break after working hours. This café is a thematic café and as the name tells as, the theme is ‘Tafri’ that comes with the synonym Fukrapanti.
I am sure being a NCR person; you are aware with these terms very well 🙂
So this one is the first thematic cafe that I found here in Gurgaon. The place is so colorful and it is very simple yet attractive to be in. You should check these pictures I clicked there –
Let’s now talk about the Food or Drinks – Though I already had my lunch near about 2 there was no point to order something heavy. I ordered a cold coffee with ice-cream and the friend ordered hot coffee with Potato Fries. The coffee was served in a cute mug and the picture is below –
At that time I was so obsessed with my coffee and I literally ignored fries and hot coffee, else I would have been sharing more pictures with you guys. Mine cold coffee was awesome and the other one as well. Fries were crispy and I found them better than the fries Mac-D serve. Also I found this place is very reasonable so you can go more frequently without even worrying for bills.
And the conclusion-
- I found this place an awesome place to hangout for coffee and tea.
- You can have your meeting their, the place is so calm and composed.
- For coffee lovers it can be the great hangout adda, I am sure.
- The place will cost near about 350 bucks for coffee of two.
- The opening hours are 11 AM to 11 PM.
- If you ever visit the place don’t forgot to visit the restroom. You are going to find a cycle washbasin there in restroom 🙂
I am soon gonna come up with more pictures of this place. So keep coming here. Do share your reviews and doubts with us regarding Tafri.
Read these reviews too –
- Barshala (East of Kailash) – Pocket Friendly Drinking Place
- Cafe Public Connection Review, Connaught Place, New Delhi
- Go Filmy with Filmy Cafe & Bar in CP, Delhi