Some films chord directly with the soul and become an instant favorite of all. Gauri Shinde’s Dear Zindagi is one such a film that touches your soul and makes you fall in love with your life once again. The movie gives off wonderful message and shows you how to deal with your troubles. In the film, SRK is Alia Bhatt’s BD aka Brain Doctor and helps her deal with her fears, heartbreaks and everything that is disturbing her.
Life is not a bed of roses but it isn’t a bed of thorns either, so love it embrace it and live happily always. Gauri Shinde shares with the world that it is ok to have hardships but it is definitely not ok to brood over it. Get up, fight with your inner demons and see life in a positive way.
We have collected the top dialogues from the film that will make you see life in a different way. Take a look and say Dear Zindagi Gale Laga Le:
- Don’t let the past blackmail your present into ruining your future
2. We are all our own teachers in the school of life
3. Zindgai ek jigsaw puzzle ki tarah hai. I can help you find the pieces but you will have to complete the game
4. Jab hum khud ko samajh lete hai, tab koi doosra humare baare mein kya sochta hai, farak nahi padta
5. Genius is not someone who has all the answers. But someone who has patience for all answers
6. Khul ke rona sako toh khul kar has kaise aaogi
7. Agar hum apni zindagi ka steering wheel apne haath mein nahi lenge na, toh koi driver seat par baith jayega
8. Safe feel karne ke liye saare daar mitana zaroori hai
Weren’t these some beautiful lines from the film Dear Zindagi? If you haven’t watched the film, go watch it and we bet you will feel beautiful about your life.
Image source: google.com, tumblr.com
Posts that might interest you-
- Be better with these small changes-self improvement tips
- Motivational Movies you should watch
- Love yourself because you deserve it
- Best new year resolutions