2016 has been the game-changing year for Priyanka Chopra and 2017 has started on a positive note. Her amazing work awarded her with the People’s Choice Award for the Best Dramatic TV Actress 2017 and this year her first Hollywood film Baywatch is set to bring on fire in the theaters.
She is truly a boss lady and is set with goals in life. Practically she rules the world with her charisma and her journey from Miss World to Global Icon has been amazing. But what motivates everyone is the way Priyanka Chopra conducts herself, her quotes are motivating and truly inspiring. She is a proud lady and motivates every woman to pursue their dreams against all odds.
We love her and are super proud of her, so scroll down and find out the top motivating quotes of Badass, Boss Lady Priyanka Chopra.
1. My parents always told me I could be whatever I wanted to be. I just have to want it.
3. The one thing that I wear is my confidence and that is what I would recommend to all. It is a big turn on.
5. I believe destiny and hard work go hand in hand. God helps those who help themselves.
6. I don’t like guys who are conventional. I’m an achiever; he has to be an achiever. I admire drive, I admire the ambition. I like a guy who keeps me on my toes.
8. Be true to who you are. Be courage, be selfless. Be love. Courage comes from knowing your truth and standing up for it.
10. Why should a woman have to pick between global domination and having the love of their life?
11. I want to go there where no man or woman has gone. It might be a scary path and it might be the path no one has taken but at least it will be mine.
13. Every movie that I do, I always try and better myself in the next one and try and find a part which is more challenging. It’s a little vulnerable to do that, to always push the envelope. You position yourself for a lot more flack or a lot more critique because you’re trying to do something different. Sometimes you’re good at it and sometimes you’re not, but it’s a chance you have to take to make life exciting.
15. I have no interest in live-in set-ups. I think marriage binds people together both, socially and emotionally.
These amazing quotes by Priyanka Chopra definitely motivate us, what about you? Which of these quotes is your favorite share with us in the comments below?
Image source- google.com