Panasonic India unveiled the high battery smartphone – ELUGA A2. This new Panasonic smartphone is coming with innovative light weight 4000mAh battery. Eluga A2 is designed for people who are always on-the-go, the mobile has expandable memory and supports 4G VoLTE and available at a best buy price of Rs. 9490.
The urbane 5 inch HD IPS display smart phone is available in metallic finishes, complementing every style of the user. Equipped with 3 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory, the phone comes along with expandable memory card slot, which can be used to extend the capacity by a further 128 GB.
Weighing only 167.5 gm, this thin and light device is for the Next Gen who seek great looking machine and a longer battery life. ELUGA A2 is available in two colors – Metallic Gold and Metallic Silver.
In detailed specifications of Panasonic Eluga A2
1) Design –
– Great design must have symmetry.
– Symmetry on the front display and back side lines
– 8.9 mm Thickness, in spite of Big battery
– Fits easily into hand and slip resistant
– Metal wire-drawing craft to prevent screen scratches
– Same diameter prefect 116 speaker holes, because of CNC design
2) Performance over 4G:
– Big RAM (to execute multiple Apps)
– Big Battery (to sustain longer browsing & download hours)
— Talk Time : 40 Hours
— Standby Time : 936 Hours
— Video playing Time : 12 Hours
– India LTE ready (B3/B5/B40 + VoLTE)
3) LED indicator to notify.
– Any incoming messages
– Battery charging
And this LED is just hidden in the top bottom and only seen when some notification comes.
4) Quick Charge facility
– Charges 50% of the phone in 30 minutes.
– 5 minutes charge, 2 hours talk time
5) Magnesium Alloy Skeleton frame to provide strong build inside and heating elimination
– passed all drop and bend test
– passed all heating test
– made device lighter by 20 grams
Thanks for reading this blog. Want to know more about Panasonic devices? Share your questions with us through comment section.
Read More Articles-