It is soon going to be that big day of your life and you have a long list to do. You have to get your shopping done, buy new accessories and work-out to stay fit for your wedding. Here we are with some most amazing ways those are going to help you a lot in maintaining your fitness without going to GYM.
- Stay active in general – So your office in on the second floor but you still take the lift. The grocery store is the next lane but you prefer home-delivery. Did you know that the basic physical activity of taking a walk is all that you need to stay fit? A 30 minutes of walk per day can help you maintain a healthy well-being.
- Watch your calorie intake – Exercise will yield minimal benefit if you gorge food without watching the calorie intake. Watching calories is simple and it definitely works in helping you stay fit.
- Cut down on excess sugar – Having a low-calorie diet will have little benefit if you wash down every meal with a sweetened beverage.
Excess Sugar = Excess Calories.
Therefore focus on voluntarily and consciously avoiding over sweet beverages and food items
- Consume ample fruits – Fruits are rich in antioxidants- compounds that have numerous health benefits.
Fruits are also a great way to satisfy your hunger pangs in between meals. They have the right calories and naturally come in sizes that can instantly relieve your food craving.
Image – Wikimedia.org
- Avoid excess meat consumption – There are various types of meat which have a varying quantity of Fat. One should avoid red meat, which is usually from mammals, instead have lean meat from poultry and fish.
- Consume lots of water – Water is a natural detoxifier.
It flushes undesired compounds from the body and also helps keeping your skin healthy and glowing.
- Consume meals on-time – Avoid skipping meals and never forget to have a meal on the appropriate time. Delaying or Skipping meals can cause abnormal food absorption by the body thus causing more food to get converted into fat.
- Interact and socialize – Don’t cut-off yourself because of the pressure of becoming a bride. You are still the same woman. Meet-up with pals, share your feelings, exchange love texts and spend time with loved ones. This will all help you have a lighter heart.
Learn a simple 1000 calorie diet with this video.
- Healthy mind for a healthy body – While you work hard to stay physically fit it is also important to stay mentally fit. This means staying calm and not be anxious. It might seem an overstatement, but as you approach the big wedding day your mind might fill with thoughts borne from a mix of excitement, tension and apprehension. Your mind ultimately resides in your body and what you think affects can affect your health and fitness. Thus the best thing to do is stay mentally calm. Read positive things – like good books or light-hearted content like these simple yet sweet love poems.
- Stay happy and enjoy the attention! – Don’t let the anxiety drown the joy of starting a new phase in your life. Stay joyous for you have found your soulmate. Happy thoughts alone have the power to do half the job of keeping you fit!
Thanks for reading us here. Do share your fav. fitness trick though comment section. Mine is – green Tea.
Read More articles on fitness-