They don’t call it the biggest sale of the season for no reason. A sale as awesome as EORS 2017 is capable of creating chaos in the serenest of brains. So, to help you align your senses, Shrestha Runthala, Myntra Fashion Stylist, has picked ten top-notch things which are stylish, sassy and on sale.
Don’t you be waiting now!!
Ladies! Your shopping cart should have…
- White sneakers – The trend is not fading away anytime soon and you can own it on a discount this time around.2. An off-shoulder dress – It was on your mind before you read this, listen to your mind and add one to your cart without a second thought. Maybe add two since they’re such a steal.
3. A layered necklace – It’s undoubtedly the best bling to own this season. Don’t deprive yourself of sparkle and pick one to adorn your every day.
4. Patched pants – This trend from the 90s is riding the high waves. Every star under the sun is sporting pants with patches, so what’s stopping you from grabbing some affordable pairs?
5. A structured bag – Be it a handbag, clutch or a backpack – everything structured is stylish. Clickety-click before they are all sold out.
Men! Get your hands on…
6. A bomber jacket – It’s the only style of jacket that’s trending at this time and fortunately it looks good on every man. You ought to have it especially when it is so darn inexpensive.
7. Camouflage print pants – Every cool actor is proof that camouflage is their star of the moment. We hope that’s convincing enough for you to try the trend, if not, maybe a look at their prices will help.
8. Mid-top sneakers – You’ll never find these trendy kicks sans a hefty price tag, so grab them now since the time and price will never be this ripe.
9. A rucksack – Kickass adventures need kickass travel gear and none is better than a rucksack. Pick a sturdy one that will accompany you everywhere.
10. A hybrid smart watch – A stylish blend of technology and time doesn’t come at a discount very often. If you miss it, you miss it big.
That covers everything you shouldn’t let go this EORS! So, keep calm and load up your wishlist.