This interview of Sunny Leone will make you respect her more than any other bollywood celebrity. Below we are sharing the video so that you can watch the interview of Sunny Leone’s with CNN IBN journalist Bhupendra Chaubey. During her interview actress mentioned she was not forced to be a pornstar. She wasn’t assaulted, forced, or raped. She ‘chose’ to be pornstar. And she’s not apologetic for her selection of career, not one bit.
Does her selection of being a pornstar makes her morally corrupt? Does that mean she’s a bad influence on the Indian audience? We think ‘Yes’ from the point of view of journalist Bhupendra Chaubey.
You can also check – Sunny Leone Wallpapers and Latest Photos here
But wait, Sunny Leone’s still not embarrassed. This interview of Sunny is something the whole nation needs to see. Watch the stunning Sunny Leone take down a journalist with beautiful grace and make the country realize how regressive his mindset is. Way to go Sunny Leone!
We are sure after seeing he video you will feel Sunny Leone is sensible, sensitive and far more responsible than most of the celebrities we love to idolize.
Highlights from the Interview –
- The only one regret in life and that was when my mother passed away didn’t get home.
- I don’t have really any professional regrets
- I am dreamer like any other person but first and foremost I’m a business person.
- I wasn’t abused it wasn’t beaten I wasn’t molested.
- I was not admired to become a pornstar.
- I have my own husband and I love him a lot, He is very smart.
- I would like to work with Aamir Khan.
- In my next movie my role is completely opposite to role of Mastizaade.
- People’s negativity and thoughts does not effect me a bit.
Above interview of Sunny Leone is totally a #MustWatch and #motivational. She handled all the questions very gracefully. We definitely respect her a lot from prior.
Thanks to Chaubey ji for introducing nation with the real Sunny Leone. Do share this on social media.