Thanks to Ekta Kapoor to bring out this stunning beauty to the world. She is none other than the favorite star of television, Jennifer Winget who reaches the hearts of men with her smile and makes women envy of her with her hot body. She is one of the top actresses of the television industry and has stolen the hearts of her fans with her stellar performance.
To start with Jennifer Winget got her first break as Sneha in the popular 90s television serial Kasautii Zindagii Ki and since then she has only soared forward in her career. Apart from acting, she is even a magical dancer and shown her fabulous dancing skills at Award shows.
Quick Facts about Jennifer Winget
Born – Jennifer Winget
Birthday – 30 May 1985 (age 33)
Place – Goregaon, Mumbai, India
Nationality – Indian
Occupation – Actress
Years active – 1988–present
So if you are a die hard fan of Jennifer Winget then you would love to know some of the unknown facts about her.
1. Started her career at the age of 12:
Do you remember the popular show Shakalaka Boom Boom? If you do then you would remember watching Jennifer Winget on the show. Surprised? But yes, Jennifer started her acting career at the quick age of 12 as a child artist and was loved ever since then.
2. Karthika was her first solo show:
Ekta Kapoor’s show Karthika which was aired on Disney channel was her independent show in which she again showed her caliber as a great performer.
3. She has been a child artist in various Bollywood films:
Go watch Raja ki Ayegi Baraat, Raja ko Rani se Pyar Ho Gaya, Kuch na Kaho. Akele Hum Akele Tum, you would spot baby Jennifer in these movies as a child artist.
4. She is a two state kudi:
Her father is a Marathi Christian and her mom hails from Punjab so she is a fusion of two states. However, she speaks fluent Hindi, Marathi and Punjabi!
5. As a grown up, she bagged her first serial Kkusum:
Even Though she was popular child artist, she completed her education from the KJ Somaiya College, Mumbai and then became the part of the show Kkusum.
6. She has won Favorite beti award for the serial Kasauti Zindagi Ki:
For her performance in this famous serial, she has been nominated various awards, but she has won the favorite beti award twice.
7. She met her ex-husband Karan Singh Grover at the sets of Kasauti Zindagi Ki:
It was this serial where she first met her ex-husband Karan Singh Grover who acted as her husband in the serial. But it was the famous romantic serial of 90s Dil Mil Gaye where cupid struck his arrow on them.
8. In 2012 Eastern Eye titled her 21st position on the list of Sexiest Asian Women:
She is definitely a gorgeous beauty and for which she was placed 21st Sexiest Asian Women 2012! Worth it.
9. Zee Gold Awards awarded her Most Fit Actress in 2013:
After topping the 21st position as the Sexiest Asian Women in 2012, the next year she won the Most Fit Actress by Zee Gold Award.
10. She married Karan Singh Grover on 9 April 2012:
The best on screen couple Jennifer and Karan Singh Grover started dating since their Dil Mil Gaye days and then finally tied the knot in 2012, but the marriage didn’t last for long and in November 2014 the couple parted their ways.
Now Karan is married to famous Bollywood star Bipasha Basu, whereas hot Jennifer is still single!
11. Phir Se was her first Bollywood film as a lead role:
Jennifer Winget bagged her first film Phir Se opposite to Kunal Kohli but the film didn’t perform well at the box office.
12. She was dropped out of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s TV production Saraswatichandra:
She was the first choice for the character Kumud of the serial Saraswatichandra but due to contract issues, she was dropped out of the show.
Thanks to her stars that the production company couldn’t find a suitable replacement and she was selected as the main star cast of the serial.
13. She won various accolades for the famous show Saraswatichandra:
Her stellar performance and on-screen chemistry with the leading male actor, made her won various accolades such as Favorite Jodi, Favorite Beti, Har Ghar Ki Star and Best Actress Drama award.
14. After Bayadh, she is now the star cast of popular show Bepannah:
After hosting various television shows & playing Maya in Bayadh, Jennifer has now come back into mainstream television show Bepannah with the hot hunk Harshad Chopda.
15. Her go-to shopping destination are Doha, Qatar:
We all know she has a spectacular fashion sense and she loves the white shade. The lady even loves shopping from Doha, Qatar.
16. Her favorite fast food chains are Subway and Mc Donald:
It is hard to believe that Jennifer maintains such a hot body even after enjoying a meal at Subway and Macdonald and her favorite restaurant is Peshwari at ITC.
17. She drinks vegetable juices to stay in shape:
Thanks to her good metabolism that keeps her svelte figure in shape. However, Jennifer hates hitting the gym and prefers drinking vegetable juices to stay in shape.
18. She wanted to become an air hostess:
If not an actress, Jennifer Winget would have become an air hostess. Again she would be one of the hot air hostesses!
19. Drashti Dhami and Sanaya Irani are her close friends from the television industry:
It is difficult to find close buddies from the same profession, but Jennifer is lucky to have her close buddies from the television industry.
20. She loves Satya Paul designer clothes:
She looks like a dream in every outfit and her favorite designer is Satya Paul.
Share your love for Jennifer Winget with us, below is the comment section 🙂
You might want to read these stories too –