With this ongoing wedding season here I am with some must have makeup products for brides & her friends. I stole this list from my bestie’s wedding experience and I am sure this list surely gonna help you a lot. I am going to include products those are most needed, easily available, in budget and can be used even after this wedding season.
BB Cream/CC Cream – To get the even look for your face before you apply any makeup, you always need some good base and an even look. To get that even look & makeup I would recommend you to use your favorite BB/CC cream. If I am talk about mine, I am using ‘Maybelline Clear Glow Bright Benefit Cream‘.
- Lakme Complexion Care Cream – CC Creme
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream
- Revlon PhotoReady BB cream
- Ponds White Beauty Blemish Balm Fairness
- L’Oreal Paris True Match BB Cream
- Colorbar Perfect Match BB Cream
Kajal & Eye liners – Once you have the base it means you are good to go with eye makeup. The superfine stokes of Kajal & a winked liner can do wonders for any wedding look. I love to use ‘Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner – Black’ to complete my eye makeup because it is so easy to apply. I use the same product as Kajal and Liner that actually makes it cost effective.
More Good alternatives of Kajals and Liners are –
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal – Black
- L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique
- Faces Magneteyes Kajal (Lasts All Day)
- Colorbar Ultra Dramatic Kajal Black
- Lotus Herbals Colorkick Curved Liquid Eyeliner
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eyeliner
- Incolor Pen Eye Liner
- L’oreal Paris Super Liner Gel Intenza 36H (Can be used as Kajal and Liver)
Mascara – Kajal and eye liner look is something we even need for everyday life and to make that look prettier and festive here we have mascara and Eye Shadows in the picture. If I talk about my mascara, again I am Maybelline girl (I was not aware the factJ). I use ‘Maybelline Volum Express Hyper Curl Mascara’ and no wonder use of this product make my eye lashes more in prettier. Another reason for using mentioned product is ‘It can be removed easily’.
Other Good Mascaras to Opt for –
- L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara
- Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara
- Maybelline Volum Express Falsies Mascara
Eye Shadows – For colorful wedding celebrations little eye shadow can make your look more adorable like no other time. But before you start shopping for eye shadows, do check the trending colors that you can opt for along with your festive attire.
Some perfect eye shadow kits are below –
- L’oreal Paris Color Riche Les Ombres Eye Shadow
- Maybelline Diamond Glow Eye Shadow
- Makeup Revolution Salvation Eyeshadow
- Lakme 9 To 5 Eye Quartet Eyeshadow
- Faces Glam On Eye Shadow
Lipsticks – Pinks and reds, both are the best festive colors and these trending colors can go with any outfit. So in case if you ever find yourself in confusion for lip color then keep every other color aside and select either pink or red, as per your outfit. If you are going to purchase your lip color then make sure you purchase in Matte look because that will be long lasting lipshade. With these 2 lipsticks, you can also keep one lip gloss, in case if you want some glossy touch for your lips.
Lipsticks for wedding season –
- L’oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Limited Edition
- Lakme 9 To 5 Matte Lip Color
- Maybelline Superstay 14hr Lipstick
Hope you are loving our makeup suggestions, if you think we are missing something then don’t miss to shout through comment sections.
You may also like –
- 7 Must have MAYBELLINE Beauty Products
- Easy Natural Ways To Remove Facial Hair
- Himalaya Herbals Kesar Face Pack – Your Beauty Essential