LG Electronics India Limited (LGEIL) launched the very first ever modular smartphone, G5 in India. This highly modular LG smartphone offers a sleek metal uni-body featuring a Slide-out battery and a Modular Type design that gives a greater smartphone experience. G5 is also accompanied with LG Friends, a collection of companion devices like LG CAM Plus, LG 360 CAM and LG 360 VR.
Encased in a sleek metal aluminum body and Slide-out Battery to easily swap out a discharged battery for a fully charged one in seconds, the LG G5 surpasses the visual experience of its predecessor, the LG G4.
The 5.3-inch Quad HD IPS Quantum display on the LG G5 offers an Always-on feature, the first on a main smartphone display. The concept of the Always-on Display was first introduced in the LG V10 as the Second Screen and now that feature has evolved on to the main display to show the time and date continuously even when the G5 is in sleep mode. This means that you can always see the time at a glance, even during important meetings or when your hands are full.
This means that you can always see the time at a glance, even during important meetings or when your hands are full. Let’s have a look on detailed0 specifications of LG G5.
Key Specifications of LG G5:
- Chipset: Qualcomm®Snapdragon™ 820 Processor
- Display: 5.3-inch Quad HD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440 / 554ppi)
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM / 32GB UFS ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Rear: Standard 16MP, Wide 8MP / Front: 8MP
- Battery: 2,800mAh (removable)
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Size: 149.4 x 73.9 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 159g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / USB Type-C) / NFC / Bluetooth 4.2
- Colors: Silver / Titan / Gold / Pink
- Price – Rs. 52,990/-
Thanks for reading this. For more tech news visit our tech blog – DreamTechie.com
Read More Articles-