‘Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day to take it away from you’. doesn’t these words said by famous American businessman Mark Cuban makes you want to leave your comfortable bed and get to work?
Motivation is an underrated emotion. People don’t use motivation as a fuel rather as a ‘by chance’ phenomenon. If you are aware that something can make you do the thing you want to do then why not do it, right?
Unless you have a positive attitude it becomes impossible to work and the motivation has to come from within. Various human behavior experts have talked about the impact of art on human brain. Everyone has a movie or a song which motivates them in some way. If you don’t, let us help you find one today.
These Hindi Motivational Songs Those Can Motivate Anyone
1. Chak De India (Chak De India, 2007)
2. Aashayein (Iqbal, 2005)
3. Mitwa (Lagaan, 2001)
4. Baadal pe paon hai (Chak De India, 2007)
5. By the way (Aisha, 2010)
6. Chal Utth Bandeya (Do Lafzon Ki Kahani, 2016)
7. Dil Yeh Ziddi Hai (Mary Kom, 2014)
8. Zinda (Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, 2013)
9. Halla Bol (Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal, 2007)
10. Jame Raho (Taare Zameen Par, 2007)
11. Jeetne Ke Liye (Azhar, 2016)
12. Kinare (Queen, 2013)
13. Koi kahe kehta rahe (Dil Chahta Hai, 2001)
14. Aas Paas Hai Khuda (Anjaana Anjaani, 2010)
15. Roobaroo Roshni (Rang De Basanti, 2006)
16. Ruk Jana Nahi Tu Kahin Haar Ke (Imtihan, 1974)
17. Toota Toota Ek Parinda (Waisa Bhi Hota Hai Part II, (2003)
18. Haan Yehi Rasta Hai Tera (Lakshya, 2004)
19. Sultan – Full Title Song
20. Dangal – Title Track
Did we miss your favorite song? Do mention it in the comments below.
Now, that you have been motivated we hope that you will get straight to work without wasting anymore time (bribed by your mother).
You may also enjoy this blogs –